How to use the new jamb eligibility checker.
You can now use the JAMB eligibility checker to determine your chances of gaining admission in respective programs and institutions, through your A' level and O'level scores and UTME subject combination.
Just log on to jamb eligibility checker portal and check.
Kindly follow the steps below.
1. Log on to the JAMB course eligibility checker portal via.
Jamb. Gov. NG/eligibility.
2. Select mode of entry : candidates should select either UTME or direct entry.
3. Select school type : degree awarding institution, NCE, ND, NID.
4. Choose a category : preferred institution, and your course of study.
5. Enter your A, level/O, level results.
6. Select your UTME subject combination.
7. Now click on the check button, to check eligibility.
For android users : install the JAMB 2020 eligibility checker mobile application from play store.
I hope this article was helpful, please feel free to comment and share. Thank you.
News Hub Creator firstname.lastname@example.org