10 Things You Didn’t Know About Olamide
The mention of the name Olamide brings into focus a young Nigerian lad who's taken into consideration one of the fastest rising stars within the track industry. He is pretty good at what he does for this reason making him one of the surprisingly sought music artists. The 27-years-ago belongs to a clique of younger musicians which are taking Nigerian track to the subsequent level. There is not any doubt that Olamide has delivered a change in the Nigerian track industry.
Well, here are 10 things about Olamide which you might find exciting to recognise:
1. Olamide was born and acquired up in Bariga, a metropolis in Lagos. In 2002, he decided to pursue a profession in music.
2. Olamide turned into a component time student of mass verbal exchange at the Tai Solarin University of Education.
Three. He broke into the Nigerian tune enterprise along with his hit tune “Eni duro”.
Four. Olamide is the first Nigerian ambassador to sign an endorsement deal with Circoc, placing him amongst other global representatives like Rick Ross and French Montana.
5. His song talent changed into acknowledged by way of the Nigerian musician, D’banj who wanted to sign him on his file label.
6. Having being sold up in a razz history, Olamide joined the list of the wealthy musicians at a completely younger age.
7. The Nigerian Entertainment Awards held in New York recently offered him the Best Indigenous artist, Album of the year and Best Collaboration award.
8. In 2012, he left Coded Tunes and began his own file label, YBNL Nation.
Nine. Other than being a new breed of rap, he is also acknowledged to be pretty outspoken while handing over his lyrics.
10. In November 2013, Olamide have become an envoy for Etisalat along Ice Prince.