FC Barcelona are just left with 8 games to play in the Spanish Laliga. If they win them all they will be league champions.
Ronald Koeman's team fate is in their own hands. After winning the Copa del Rey title on Saturday.
With the current result in Laliga means that Barcelona can still win the Spanish Laliga title by winning their remaining eight matches.
The game against Atlectico Madrid at the Camp Nou on the 8th of May at 4:15 CEST look like the key fixture. As Luis Suarez could return to hurt is former side.
Here is how the Spanish Laliga League table look like:
1. Alt. Madrid- 70 points
2. Real Madrid- 67 points
3. Barcelona- 65 points (with a game in hand)
4. Sevilla- 64 points
1. Barcelona vs Getafe- 22 of April.
2. Villarreal vs Barcelona- 25 of April.
3. Barcelona vs Granada- 29 of April
4. Barcelona vs Atletico Madrid- 8 of May
5. Valencia vs Barcelona- 2 May
6. Levante vs Barcelona- 11 May
7. Barcelona vs Celta de vigo- 14 May
8. Eibar vs Barcelona- 23 May.
Drop your take on this.
Which of this fixtures are you anticipating to watch?