JOHANNESBURG - Springbok flyhalf Elton Jantjies is expected back in court one month from now for his "in air explosion" case.
The 31-year-old showed up in the Kempton Park Magistrates Court on Monday on charges of malevolent harm to property and contradicting the Civil Aviation Act. He was joined by his mom.
The charge connects with claims that he harmed a light during a detailed eruption in the air while in transit home after a vacation in Turkey throughout the end of the week.
He was captured at OR Tambo International Airport in the wake of arriving on Sunday morning and was delivered on R1,000 police bail.
His mom went with him to court.
Procedures got going with an application from the media to photo Jantjies in court and to record procedures, which his lawful group went against yet was allowed regardless.
Subtleties around the episode were not uncovered in court but rather the matter was deferred until 3 June for additional examinations and conceivable intervention.
Jantjies' representative, James Adams, said in an articulation on Sunday they accepted the occurrence had been "superfluously increased". Be that as it may, he said his client stayed "agreeable with the examination interaction".
News Hub Creator email@example.com