All important news from paper talk in the Last 24 hours...
• Manchester United expect to announce the £91m transfer of Jadon Sancho after the Euros.
Everton are reportedly considering activating a clause to bring Nikola Vlasic back - two years after selling him.
• Arsenal have been given a boost in their pursuit of Marcel Sabitzer, with reports suggesting he could be the next player to leave RB Leipzig.
• Manchester United have had an opening offer of £67m rejected by Borussia Dortmund for winger Jadon Sancho.
Everton have added former Lyon boss Rudi Garcia to their new manager shortlist, according to reports.
• Tottenham are among the clubs interested in handing Sheffield United 'keeper Aaron Ramsdale a Premier League reprieve.
• Manchester United are prepared to bid for Kingsley Coman if Borussia Dortmund play hardball over Jadon Sancho.
• Arsenal are reportedly considering making a move for Belgian youngster Albert Sambi Lokonga after Granit Xhaka moved a step closer to the exit.
• Harry Maguire is facing up to the prospect of missing all three of England's group games at the Euros.
• The Portuguese coach Paulo Fonseca is hopeful of wrapping up a deal to become the next manager of Tottenham Hotspur this week.
• Overseas players and managers at Premier League clubs who take part in breakaway competitions such as a European Super League will have their work permits revoked under new rules.