She's a familiar face on TV. She's made appearances and starred in some of the country's favourite shows including Generations, Hillside, Isithembiso, Rhythm City, The Herd and more.
Now, Siyasanga Papu (34) is entertaining viewers as Pretty on Gomora.
Here are 10 interesting facts you might not know about the actress:
1. She is a sketch artist.
2. She was born in East London, but she's lived in Pretoria for 22 years.
3. She's been a professional performing artist for 16 years now. She's toured internationally and locally performing theatre pieces that have allowed her to see the world.
4. She's a mother to a 7 year old daughter.
5. She's a huge foodie, with food being her love language for people she cares for.
6. She's had two Naledi nominations for roles played in musical theatre shows.
7. She's an entrepreneur.
8. She's a singer.
9. She's very passionate about cars and has been since she was 13.
10. She's also a voice impersonater that loves language and accents.