The eyebrows are one of the parts of the face that attract the most attention. In addition, lately, they have become the focus because it has become fashionable to wear them thicker. Some women are already born with a good volume of eyebrows and only need to define them, while others, to follow these trends or their own preferences, need to increase the volume.
This process can be done with different products that are sold in stores and beauty centers, but there are also natural remedies and home tricks that help achieve this goal. In this article, we explain how to increase the volume of the eyebrows naturally so that you are more beautiful and follow the fashion.
Natural lotions to increase the volume of the eyebrows
Food, in addition to ingesting them to have a healthy diet, is also useful to make some lotions, oils or apply them directly to the affected area.
- Coconut oil , for example, is a good option because it helps speed up hair growth. Its application is very simple: you put it on the eyebrows and leave it to act overnight.
- Milk also helps hair grow. To achieve this benefit, you can soak a cotton swab in a little milk to spread it more easily on the eyebrows. In this case, it is also recommended to do it at night because the products work longer.
- The onion will make the eyebrows thicker and more voluminous. To apply it, you just have to cut a small slice to put its juice on the hair with a cotton ball, taking care that it does not get into your eyes. After leaving it to act for an hour, it only remains to rinse with plenty of water.
Other tips and tricks to increase eyebrow volume naturally.
In addition to the tricks that we have discussed to increase the volume of the eyebrows naturally , you can still follow another series of tips like these:
- Apply castor oil , which helps to make the eyebrows thicker. It is enough to put a small amount on them with your fingers and remove it with warm water in the morning when you get up.
- The aloe vera , which is used as beauty, is also beneficial for eyebrows to accelerate the growth of hair. To apply it, you can cut a leaf from the plant and extract its gel, which is what you should apply on them.
- Giving a massage in the eyebrow area is equally useful because it stimulates blood circulation, which helps the hair grow faster and also stronger and more vigorous. The massage can be done without any product or with a little olive oil.
- Finally, exfoliate the area of the eyebrows because this way the hair will grow faster by removing dead skin that are under them and cleaning the outermost part of the follicles.
These are tips and tricks on how to increase the volume of the eyebrows naturally that we give you so that you get thicker. Anyway, never forget to consult with experts about the best way to have more volume in the eyebrows.