Egg Sauce is a popular Nigerian food made with eggs, tomatoes, peppers, onions and vegetable oil.
4 medium tomatoes
2 balls of pepper sliced
1 medium onion sliced
Salt & Dry Pepper (to taste)
1 stock cube
2 cooking spoons vegetable oil
1. Heat your non-leave skillet with 2 cooking spoons of oil (vegetable or olive oil) for around one moment.
2. Add the cut tomatoes, onions and peppers and sauté for around 10-15 minutes. Mix well, else you end up with consumed tomatoes.
3. When the tomatoes and pepper are sufficiently singed, add salt to taste and the stock solid shape.
4. Beat the eggs in a different plate with a touch of salt.
5. Pour the beaten eggs on top of the broiling tomato, onion and pepper. Permit a moment, and afterward sauté.
6. Break the eggs into pieces as you fry. At the point when the eggs have seared satisfactorily, put off heat.
Your egg sauce is prepared! Present with bubbled or seared sweet potato, rice or spaghetti.
News Hub Creator firstname.lastname@example.org