Professor Kemebradikumo Daniel Pondei, the acting managing director of the Niger Delta Development Commission, collapsed in the organization's operations during a House of Reps check on Monday.
Here are 7 fast facts on him:
1. Professor Pondei comes from the state of Bayelsa.
2. He attended the College of Federal Government, for Port Harcourt , Rivers State.
3. Pondei is a medical doctor, who graduated from Lagos University
4. He holds a doctorate in microbiology from Nottingham University
5. The acting MD was past Acting Head, Department of Medical Microbiology and Parasitology, and Acting Dean, Faculty of Basic Medical Sciences, College of Health Sciences , University of Niger Delta.
6. On 19th February 2020, he was named NDDC's acting MD.
7. The National Assembly on May 5 ordered a sample of his 74-day administration.
From the above profile, it is clear that Pondei isn’t new to the acting position, as he as acted in several positions in the past, this is probably the reason he decided to show Nigerians little of his acting skills, yesterday when he supposedly fainted on national tv, while he was being probed. Do you believe he really fainted.