Top 5 Most Effective Ways On How To Stop Condensation In Your Car During Cold Weather.
Condensation inside the cars widescreen and the the windows is not something new as it do happen severally and it do give several drivers a hard time driving as it blurrs their vision.
Below are some of the ways in how you can tackle the issue of condensation in your car.
1) You can put ON the Defrost Button in your car. This will put in the heat and AC systems in the car which will do away with the moisture and the heat will keep inside the car much warmer.
2) Ensure that there is enough ventilation in the car by leaving the windows slightly open as you drive as they will make the moisture get outside from the car.
3) During wet or cold days, you should make sure that you close tightly all your Windows and and doors so that moistures does not get into the car and stick on the glass surfaces.
4) You should also make sure that you leave nothing wet in the car as these wet things will release moisture and the moisture will stick on the surface's.
5) You can also opt to use the Rain X or Shaving cream in your car to stop the condensation and this is one of the most effective ways.