Rich people can buy anything and everything they want, right? While that might be true, it doesn't mean the wealthy are out there wasting money.
1. Rich people don't spend their money on very expensive houses. They consider their property as an income engine rather than a place to live. For instance, Warren Buffett (one of the richest men on earth) still lives in a house he bought for only $31,500 in 1958.
2. Rich people don't spend their days sitting and stareing at television screens; and that is why they don't waste their money buying the latest TVs and video games.
3. Rich people don't spend their money on betting and lottery tickets as they consider it a waste of money.
4. Wealthy people don't buy luxury sport cars if the one they are using is in good condition. Even Mark Zuckerberg drives his Volkswagen because he never cared about looking rich.
5. Rich people don't spend their money on very expensive shoes and clothes. They focus not on price, but on comfort. Rich people don't bother to prove their worth through outfits.
If you want to be rich, consider cutting some of the items mentioned above from your shopping list and follow the footsteps of successful people.
News Hub Creator email@example.com