1. Laughter helps increase memory and learning. Incorporating humor into education leads to higher test scores.
2. Crying keeps you healthy by literally flushing away harmful bacteria and reducing stress.
3. According to one study, being hungry also helps you make better decisions.
4. Marijuana doesn't actually kill brain cells; a study says it may help regrow them.
5. By trying to suppress a sneeze, you can rupture a blood vessel in your neck or head and die.
6. Pirates wore eye patches to have one eye adjusted for the top deck and the other already adjusted for the darkness when going below deck.
7. Eminem, Lady Gaga, Megan Fox, Liam Payne, Taylor Swift, Justin Bieber, Miley Cyrus and Demi Lovato were all bullied when they were kids.
8. The best feeling comes when you realize that you're perfectly happy without the people you thought you needed most.
9. 10-15 minutes of jump roping can burn over 200 calories. This makes jump roping one of the best and efficient forms of cardio.