1. Mike Adenuga ($7.2 billion): Mike Adenuga is the founder and CEO of Globacom Ltd and Conoil Oil and Gas Ltd.
2. Femi Otedola ($1.2 billion): CEO of Forte Oil; deals in real estate.
3. Jimoh Ibrahim ($1.1 billion): CEO of Global Fleet Group.
4. Tunde Folawiyo ($650 million): Managing director of Yink Folawiyo Group that deals in Real Estate, Energy and Engineering.
5. Oba Otudeko ($550 million): Founder of Honeywell Group and Chairman of FBN Holdings Ltd.
6. Samuel Adedoyin ($540 million): Executive Chairman and CEO of Doyin Group.
7. Dele Fajemirokun ($500 million): Chairman of Food Concept and Entertainment plc.
8. Michael Ade Ojo ($250 million): Michael Ade Ojo is a board member of the Nigeria and Crown Drinks Ltd, Toyota Nigeria Ltd, FCMB Plc and Ecobank Plc.
9. Fola Adeola ($150 million):Founder of GTBank.
10. Molade Okoya Thomas: CEO of CFAO Nigeria.
Davido’s father Adedeji Adeleke, Dele Momodu, Bola Tinubu and Akin Alabi are also very rich and successful Yoruba people.
News Hub Creator firstname.lastname@example.org