Most of the top competitive teams are currently in the international break. Players have travelled and reunited with their national teams in their respective countries. Below are 12 well analysed and predicted remaining league teams as well as national teams to win big on the weekend including France, Spain and England in the FIFA World Cup qualifications.
1. Melbourne City vs WS Wanderers.
Melbourne City are in good form having won 5 consecutive matches in the Australia A-League. They are chasing after the league title this season and will certainly win against WS Wanderers who have managed 3 wins in their last 5 matches with 2 defeats.
Melbourne City Win (odds 1.61)
2. Niger vs Ivory Coast.
Currently at the 2nd position of Group K table with 7 points, Ivory Coast will do their best to win against their opponents to increase their chances of qualifying for AFCON. Niger have managed only one win in the 4 qualifier matches played with 3 devastating defeats while Ivory Coast have won 2 matches with one draw and one defeat.
Ivory Coast Win (odds 1.71)
3. Dundalk vs Finn Harps.
The Ireland Premier Division has resumed. Finn Harps have proved not strong enough to defeat Dundalk. In their last 5 head to head matches Dundalk have won 4 while the visiting team has not managed a win with one draw.
Dundalk Win (odds 1.49)
4. Central Coast Mariners vs Melbourne Victory.
The home team has made a notable trend of performance this season. They have won 2 out of their recent 4 games with one draw and one defeat and currently lead the Australian top league table. Oppositely, Melbourne Victory are underperforming having lost 4 league matches in a row. They will definitely not win against Mariners.
Central Coast Mariners Win (odds 1.64)
5. Flint vs TNS.
TNS have managed 3 wins in their last 5 Wales Cymru Premier league matches with one draw and one defeat. With 2 games remaining to end the season, the visiting team has high chances of winning the match as they chase their league table leaders, Connahs Q. Their opponents Flint are are not in good shape managing 2 wins in their last 5 games with 3 defeats.
TNS Win (odds 1.28)
6. Portadown vs Linfield.
Linfield have won against their opponents in their last 3 head to head encounters. They have also won 4 out of their last 5 Premiership matches with one defeat. On the other hand, Portadown have a long way to go to meet their expectations having managed 2 wins in their last 5 games with 3 defeats. Their chances of loosing to Linfield are high.
Linfield Win (odds 1.29)
7. Kazakhstan vs France.France aim to get their first win in the World Cup qualifications after their recent 1-1 draw against Ukraine. They have managed 3 wins in their last 5 matches with one draw and one defeat while their opponents Kazakhstan have not managed any win in their last 5 with 2 draws and 3 defeats.
France Win (odds 1.18)
8. Roda vs Cambuur.
Considering their recent form, Roda have won 3 games out of their last 5 in the Netherlands Eerste Divisie while Cambuur are unbeaten in 10 matches with 7 straight wins and 3 draws. Cambuur have no doubt of winning as they have made a good display to earn their promotion to the top league.
Cambuur Win (odds 1.87)
9. Albania vs England.
England have made a notable starting performance in the World Cup qualifications by winning 5-0 against San Marino. Albania don't stand a chance against England. In all 4 head to head matches played since 1989 England have won against Albania.
England Win (odds 1.32)
10. Georgia vs Spain.
Spain have one of the best squads. They aim to get their first win against Georgia in the World Cup qualifications after their 1-1 draw against Greece. Spain have won one match in their last 5 with 3 draws and one defeat while Georgia have not managed any win in their last 5 matches with 2 draws and 3 devastating defeats.
Spain Win (odds 1.25)
11. Kosovo vs Sweden.With the return of Zlatan Ibrahimovic back to national team squad, Sweden won their first qualifiers match against Georgia. They have also managed 2 wins in their last 5 matches with 3 defeats. Ibrahimovic's side will certainly win against Kosovo who have managed 2 wins, one draw and 2 defeats in their last 5 games.
Sweden Win (odds 1.61)
12. Romania vs Germany.Both Romania and Germany have won 3 out of their last 5 matches with one draw and one defeat. However, Germany have managed 2 wins in the last 4 head to head matches against their opponents with one draw and Romania winning only one. The visiting team has high chances of winning the match.
Germany Win (odds 1.39)
The teams that have made good preparations will definitely win their matches. Fruitful strategies have to be employed on the pitch to guarantee good results.