Football is one of the biggest etertaining sport in the world today, it has bring a lot of people together from all over the world. It have unite different type of people both white and black. It is a sport that has bring food to many people's table. Either as a coach or one of the staff in the club, or possibly a player that plays on the pitch.
Over the years we've had have many Legends and stars in football that will never be forgotten, some peoole like Ronaldo, Lionel Messi, Maradona, Zidane Ronaldo, Zlantan Ibrahimovic, and lots more.
But today will be looking at some things that was once said by Zlantan Ibrahimovic
Zlatan Ibrahimović is a professional footballer who plays for serie A club and Swedish Nation team as a striker. Ibrahimović is widely regarded as a brave and talented player and also as one of the best strikers of his generation. He is one of the most decorated active footballers in the world. He have played for many other club like Manchester united, PSG, AC Millian, and lot more. With a lot of trophy and medal to his name, he currently plays for serie A club, A C millian.
So here are some funny things he have once said that have made many people to talk about him.
Zlatan Ibrahimovič once said
1. "Lions don't compare themselves with humans"
2. "I don't follow football Football is following me"
3." I came as a king and left as a legend"
4. "If i had to choose between Lingard OR Jones, I will happily choose OR"
5. "My career didn't need coaches to be successful instead coaches need me to make their careers to succeed and their dreams come true"
6. Journalist : How do you feel after scoring that goal?
Zlatan : Ask the goal how it felt to be scored by me
7. "I don't control the ball but the ball control itself for me"
8. "When I look myself in the mirror there's no reflection of myself because there can't be two Zlatan"
9. Reporter : Zlatan you consider yourself as a Lion while Messi and Ronaldo are humans but they have many Ballon'dors but you don't have it why?
Zlatan : I don't care about individual trophies , if I wanted them I would've played golf
10. "When he was leaving his home he told his father that " you're now the man of the house"
11. "If you invite me to your house , you're my guest "
12. "I use my two legs to play football but i use my whole body to score a goal"
13. "When Zlatan is late for training , players get punished for being early"
so how do you see all these things he have once said, do you really support him or not, he have been described as one of the greatest in football history for his hard work and braveness, for me l will say yes, l really support him.
Please don't forget to click on the like and follow bottom.