As we all know, Jollof Rice is a popular Nigerian meal flavored with pepper, tomatoes and other seasonings. Jollof Rice is literally a food most Nigerians can eat a thousand times without getting tired. We can all testify that Jollof Rice is too delicious to resist.
Jollof Rice may be the best food for most Nigerians but not everyone knows how to prepare this delicious meal especially the way they do it at parties. So, I'm gonna be teaching you the things you need to do in order to prepare the perfect Jollof Rice. You'll need these ingredients; 5 medium-sized tomatoes, 1 onion, 1 red pepper ,1/4 cup of groundnut oil, a sachet of tomato paste, 2 cups of parboiled rice, 1/2 tablespoon of salt, 1/2 tablespoon of curry and thyme and any amount of bay leaves you want( don't add too much)
How to prepare party Jollof Rice
1. Blend your tomatoes and red pepper in a blender.
2. Heat groundnut oil in your pot , add onions and fry them for a few minutes.
3. Pour your tomato paste into a bowl and mix it with a little amount of water
4. Mix the tomato paste with the tomatoes and pepper you blended and pour it into the groundnut oil.
5. Add Maggi, Salt and any other seasonings you want.
6. Stir it and let it boil for a few minutes .
7. Pour your parboiled rice into the pot after a few minutes and wait until your Jollof Rice is ready.
Share your thoughts in the comment section if this article was helpful. Don't forget to like and follow this page.